The best relationships are built on trust. By engaging in this blog, you are engaging in a relationship with me.
That being said, I want to be completely honest with you. Not only do I hope to possibly earn your trust through my honesty, I also want to make sure I comply with FTC rules.
So here goes…
- I do make some money with this blog (albeit only a small amount, but money is money), so every bit of content has some kind of financial impact.
- Sometimes content is used to promote products, services, or affiliate business.
- I will not promote anything that I feel would not be of value to my readers.
- If I ever have a contest or giveaway, it is paid for by myself unless specifically noted.
- Product reviews may not always be positive, but they are always a fair and honest assessment from my own perspective.
- I do allow advertising and sponsorship site-wide for partners and businesses that I feel are valuable to my readers.
- I do promote affiliate businesses that are relevant to my readers, but affiliate links are not necessarily labeled as such.
Thank you for taking the time to read through all this. I do appreciate your support and hope that I’ve created some sort of value for you through this blog.